"Dissolution" is a dance improvisation class where many tools are assumed to develop individual dance expression. The main focus of the practice is to harmoniously combine your inner sense of movement with physical vocabulary, to awaken individual creativity.
Dance is one of the ancient, bodily ways of expressing our inner world through movement. This is a space of uncertainty and unpredictability, when we do not know what will happen in the next moment. But in order to navigate the heart of this process, we need to know some destinations, have a map and an alphabet with us in order to communicate with clarity and confidence. Improvisation is a reflection of an inner monologue. It is a fusion of technique, conditions and sensitivity to surrounding forces.
- Moving in cooperation with gravitational force
- Following the direction of the momentum
- State of resistance and state of relaxation
- Connections of isolation and integrity
- Imagination and creativity possibilities
- Feeling the Influence of speed, time and space
- Inner feeling as the main navigator for movement